An 18-track rock, blues & cabaret compilation of our recently reformed band Rainbow Eagle & Howling Coyote (David Allen Stringer & Chris Tetsall respectively).
A zany & entertaining sequence of whimsical, satirical, experimental & surreal songs and performance poems, in all kinds of “punky-funky”, “ancient & modern” styles, in the spirit of The Goon Show, Monty Python’s Flying Circus & The Marx Brothers.
The title of this CD is the translation of the name of a 1980′s German Anarcho-Situationnist group.
For a glimpse of the “tip of the iceberg”, the title tracks run as follows:
1. Present Arms
2. Leave it all behind
3. Dead or Alive its a Hard Hassle (Track is in MP3 format and approximately 8mb)
4. Monday to Friday
6. Macho Power, Female Power
7. Bread and Honey
9. Down Barbican Way
10. Chicken Train
11. Tom Bombadil
12. The Man in The Steet is On The Moon
13. Extract From the Book of Bull
14. The Only God Guru is a Dead Guru (Track is in MP3 format and approximately 7mb)
15. Wanna Be a Star
16. Christ on the National Grid
17. T for Texas
18. Thats Just My Paranoia Speaking